- Born in 1997 in Dax, France.
- Started studying music (trumpet, solfeggio, and jazz) at the Conservatoire municipal de Musique et de Danse of Dax in 2005.
- Father dies from esophageal cancer in August 2013.
- Joined the theatre company from Dax Arguia in 2014. The company disbanded in 2015 after a final show.
- Founding member of the reggae band Blue Sky. Left the band soon after, in August 2015.
- Joined the Saint Jacques de Compostelle private high school’s theatre company Maïti Girtanner in 2016.
- Graduated from Saint Jacques de Compostelle high school in July 2017.
- Studied ‘literature – cinema, theatre, dance’ bachelor at the University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour for a few months in 2017.
- Le métro, 2015 (short story)
- Les Évaporés, Cédric David, 2015 (Arguia)
- François d’Assise sur Ciel, Gérard Lavayssière, 2017 (Maïti Girtanner)
- Blue Sky, 2015 (trumpet)
- Space Polyglot, 2016-2017 (translation team)
- Canvas Skin, 2015–
- Toñe from Tattoo Center (La Vaguada, Madrid), 2015
- Mónica from Sons Tattoo (Galileo, Madrid), 2016
- Yoan Puisségur from Artifist (Pau), 2018 (work in progress)
- Point Ink, since 2017 (webradio programme on Radio Campus Pau)
- TextBroker, since 2015 (ghost writing, translations)